Wednesday 30 January 2008

AND ONE FOR THE REST OF US



Hi people
here we are weds 30th january 2008, and I guess Baroness Byford must think I am really psychic after my last blog and corruption in parliament. With the latest conservative party member being a naughty boy, and fiddling the state out of £40,000.00 alledgidly. This from the Shadow Works and Pensions geezer.
They like to call it misappropriation of government funds. Me I'd call it Fraud. If some single mother of 2 on benefit fiddled social security for £40,000.00 I think that she would be getting a bit more than a fortnight off work, don't you former Minister for Works n pensions??? Eh Mr. Hain. Oh yes! I can see her whisked off to court, her kids put into care, and when she'd done her prison term be forced to pay back what she'd misappropriated even if it was just £5 per week.
Do I tell a lie.
What I cannot figure out is why the man isn't kicked out of parliament, and a by-election take place?????? Also where are the kops, doing deals to stop any malfeasance claims against parliament and the Welsh Assembly I expect. Isn't that right Judge Hickinbottom, I don't hear any news of that man being charged with attempting to pervert the course of justice, media dudes. Maybe my wait for that bit of social justice will be over soon.
TALKING OF THE POLICE
Last week their glossy mag (how much did that cost) arrived through the post, big photo of the latest cannabis factory bust the main headline. Not that they care that all they are doing is keeping users paying over the odds for their supply. Or of them giving the stuff to GP's in the area so that their addicted users can have a free supply for a while. Oh no they just like to boast at what a CLEVER NOSE their officers have.
It was of interest only to see that two members of Cardiff County Council are representatives of the Police Authority the body that is supposed to over see the actions of South Wales Police. Not that they have acted upon one single complaint from me regarding the Malfeasance by Cardiff County Council or the Welsh Assembly towards my wonderful self. But then I hold them as culpable as the House of Lords members for the record they are Jacqui Gasson and Derek Rees they also have a JP one John Littlechild photographed as well, apparently they hold the Chief Constable to account.
Well what about your officers trying to hamper a criminal investigation by refusing to allow visual evidence being collected in the listerning chamber of the Welsh Assembly for one thing??? Or how about them investigating Judge Hickinbottom for another??? and what of the claims of Criminal Negligence towards my health n welfare and that of other Vulnerable Adults for another. Because the IPCC sure ain't in any way bothered, are they Mr. Galloway MP???
FURTHER ON CARDIFF COUNTY COUNCIL
Last week I also received this from a Lisa Clarke Housing officer dated 22nd january 2008
I have visited your property on two occasions asking you to contact me urgently. I have not recieved a reply to the calling cards that I have left at your property. If you do not contact me within 5 days on 20537410 I will have no alternative to force entry to your property as I urgently need to gain access to the meters.
Well ain't that dandy, Hey baby I sure would like to be able to issue Rodney Berman the chairman of the council with such a notice, so that I could get the corporate complaint number that is still outstanding from january 2006 or else bust into his home. I had asked for an injunction against Cardiff County Councils housing Dept contacting me again until these claims had been settled in a court of Law. But as everyone is in the do jack S. for Crazydave that has never been forthcoming, alot like the fence at the back of the garden to stop further damage by abusers, but like the corporate complaint number thats been ignored. So excuse me while I do the same for this Lisa Clarke.
I wonder if they will furnish me with a new set of keys after they bust the door open or will they supply a new door. Funny though all private Landlords I've ever come across all have duplicate sets of keys to their properties incase tenants do a runner. Guess that would be to much efficiency for Council employees to muster, maybe then I would have to read this drivel.
SO THE NEGLIGENCE AND NEGLECT CONTINUES, NO DOUBT TO THE JOY OF ALL THOSE WHO CONSIDER THEMSELVES AS PARAGONS OF VIRTUE. TILL THEY ARE FOUND OUT.
ALL THE BEST PEOPLE FROM CRAZYDAVE
In this instance, its seeing MP's accountable, as well as the police for failing to investigate in any meaningful way, complaints against local authorities, or National Government.
For a full list of blogs go to hppt://bbccrazydave.blogspot.com
sorry the paragraph settings don't appear to be working on my blogs lately.

No comments: